It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Holistic approach to PMS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 pm 

Dear Women
I have been suffering with PMS symptoms for over 12 years. I have tried everything starting from pills to agnus castus, diet and other methods. However, what I found the most fascinating is that the core problem lies within ourselves and most of the time it comes from childhood. It is like a negative trapped emotion which has been hanging out in our system for a long time and what it takes is to release this emotion. I have improved from 0 to 90 and now I am working with other women helping them to understand their core problem and fight pms to become NO MORE PMS.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Holistic approach to PMS
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 am 

I don't agree with you at all, pms/pmdd is a hormonal imbalance. Granted the hormonal imbalance affects mood and any issues, insecurities, niggles, doubts you may have i'm sure are amplified during the worst parts of the cycle, but ultimatley this is a symptom of, not the actual issue.

Further when you say the 'core problem lies within ourselves,' that to me feels like somehow it is my fault I have this condition and I can fix it with some therapy on its own? Wrong. For me, personally (as pms/pmdd affects everyone differently) it requires a mixture of theraputic, holistic and prescription meds.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Holistic approach to PMS
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:17 am 

I appreciate your response and what you think. As many people as many opinions. I believe that the core to all diseases is psychological. I have been to the doctors in different countries and all the give is pills but they never look at what causes it. Have you ever though why we have pms/pmt before the period? I understand that from the medical point of view it is hormones but what triggers our hormones to be like that?

Offline Profile