It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Feeling very desperate - can anyone advise?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:38 pm 

Hi

I am halfway through the second month of zoladex and am taking Sandrena oestrogel with it (with a view to worrying about progesterone after a couple of months).

The first week was awful but then I had a couple of fantastic weeks and felt like my old self before the pms nightmare began years ago.

Since the weekend though, I feel awful. Really, really, ill. The bone/joint pains are just terrible, I feel periody, sick, upset stomach and almost like restless leg but my whole body so I am not sleeping. I am also getting the odd flush but this bit doesn't both me. I increased the Sandrena from 0.5mg sachet to 1.0 mg sachet from Sunday in the hope that it's this I need.

Have any of you experienced awful side effects in the first couple of months even when you were taking hrt to find that things did get better?

I feel that this is my only hope as I was planning on having a hysterectomy but if this Zoladex trial doesn't work what am I left with? If I knew it would improve I wouldn't feel as bad.

I went to the doctors and just bawled my eyes out and she has signed me off for 2 weeks. I just can't believe that everything I try to help ends up making me even worse.

Would really appreciate any feedback at all.

Thanks
L x

Aged 44. History of endo. and period problems. Started seriously trying to sort August 2013 with BC pills, then tried coil and oestrogen, now trying another pill. Going to try GnRH next. Suffer more with physical symptoms although mood is affected too.

Offline Profile